Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend Fun...

Except for the awful sign put up on the lawn where I work( my crazy sisters) what a great weekend I had. Lots of fun and lots of visitors. We went out to dinner on Friday for my birthday. We went to Johnny Carinos which I absolutely love. Italian food is my favorite. We then went home and watched two movies PS I Love You and Dan In Real Life. They were both pretty good movies. We all went to a wedding open house on Sautrday for Joel Fauver who was a good friend of Claytons and also lived across the street from us until last year. It was really nice to see all of his family and meet his new wife. I did some birthday shopping on Saturday and went to Barnes and Noble and picked up a few books. I bought the new book Host by Stephenie Meyers. It was really good. I finished it this morning while waiting for Makayla. I had a great Mothers Day. I subd for the 8 yr old primary teacher. It was great. All of the kids came for dinner and a visit. We had turkey which was delicious. We also watched a movie called Becoming Jane. I loved it even though the guys thought it was kind of boring. I would like to buy it to put in my libray of movies. We also watched Survivor because Paul loves the show. I did not like the winner. I know that I spent alot of time watching tv but I caught a nasty sore throat and did not feel very well or up to going out and doing anything. We are having such nasty weather this morning. It has been blowing really hard and snowing off and on all morning. I keep wondering if the snow is ever going to end. Well I had better be going. bye now.

1 comment:

Susan, Blain & kids said...

GLad to hear you had a good weekend. I liked all those movies you watched this weekend. I have seen them all what a shock I know. I loved the Host it was really good, I wonder if there will be another. It would be cool. I wish you would come and visit next weekend, but your busy. Have fun ripping apart your Kitchen.
Love ya