Monday, May 5, 2008

Surprise!!

What a surprise I got this weekend. The family got me good. An early surprise birthday party. There were lots of people and lots of food and a whole bunch of black balloons. I do not know why but everyone was dressed in black. I especially appreciated the poster of me and the pictures all over my house (which I am still discovering). You would thing they were in mourning or something. I think it is great to be fifty almost and to have such a great family and lots of good friends. It was lots of fun and I had a great time. Thanks to all who participated. bye now.

4 comments:

mandijwaters said...

You should be most excited that I was able to keep a secret. I almost blew it a million times. I finally had to avoid you :) It was a lot of fun. Just so people know... there were 55 black balloons. I am glad that you were surprised and that you had a good time!

Danielle said...

That was a fun time:) That is so funny they hid the pictures everywhere. We'll be seeing you friday! Love you!!!

Amylee said...

Happy Birthday to you! Isn't it wonderful when people go out of the way to make you feel special? Also, the Jazz player on my blog is named Kyle Korver- he's not only cute, but he can shoot!

Susan, Blain & kids said...

Glad you had fun at your party. We got you so good. Have a good week and maybe we will see you soon. you should come down soon. love you