Thursday, May 1, 2008

Snow Again!!!

We woke up to a snow storm again today. It is miserable with the wet snow and the wind blowing about 30 mph. It is so cold. I can hardly stand this disgusting weather. I am thankful for the moisture that we needed so desperately, but enough is enough. I walked into my office and got caught in a swirl of snow that totally soaked my face and hair. My face was dripping with water. What a great way to start the work day. Okay enough of the complaining. Then Clayton calls me to complain about the snow also that surprised him as he left to go to school. We meet again with the kitchen tune up lady today to look at her plans for our new kitchen. I am so excited now that we are making some of the final decisions. We are also getting ready to start on my dads sprinkler system for his yard this week. It will be great to get that done for Dad so he will not have to worry about his lawn as he travels around in the Summer. I was jsut laughing at the pictures on Susan's blog of the kids. I cannot believe how cute and big Paige is getting to be and I love all of Gabby's missing teeth. Check them out. Well I better be going so that I can get the things made for our ward family activity tomorrow night. We are going to the Idaho Falls Temple Visitors Center with the whole ward and I am making treats to hand out afterwards. It should be lots of fun. bye now.

2 comments:

mandijwaters said...

You should have seen how much snow Pocatello got... we had 3 inches this morning. It is almost gone now, but it was a really crappy day here. You should have seen me trying to scrape the van off this morning. My belly is too huge to get close enough to the car. I'm sure my neighbors were laughing their butts off watching me. When I came back in the house, my shirt was soaking wet and I had to change it before taking Teagan to school.

kathryn said...

It was snowing down here in Salt Lake this week too! Enough already. I agree. It's time for some sun. It's a nice day here today, so here's hoping you guys get a nice weekend up there!